Saturday, February 20, 2010

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!


Thank you for the award mamma. I'm too good with speeches, but I'll give it a whirl. ;D Thank you to mu mom for introducing me to the world of blogging. Thank you to my dance teachers, girls, and instructors.
Here are my random 10 facts.
FACT 1: I love my dog Gracie lou more than anyone can ever love a pet.
FACT 2: I can not shuffle cards to save my life!!
FACT 3: Like my mom, I would love to downsize to an RV and travel. I would just have to make sure it would feel like home to Gracie.
FACT 4: If I had a dime for everytime I got lost driving, bills would be the LEAST of my worries.
FACT 5: When I talk to my dog aliens think I'm trying to contact them. I talk in a very high voice with every vowel being dragged out at the VERY top of my lungs.
FACTt 5: I'm ALWAYS doing something, I tend to squeeze in everything and make time as tight as possible...speaking of tight timing, I'm late for my sushi date.
FACT 6: I am ALWAYS late! Tell me to be anywhere at least a half hour early than the desired time. Chances are, however, I will still be late.
FACT 7: My car is my closet. I have work uniforms for both jobs, play clothes, dance clothes, and shoes. It makes life convenient, and gives me a reason to deny peopel rides. :D
FACT 8: I trip over everything, even things you can't even see. Odd because I dance. (please refer to my older post, "failing at flailing).
FACT 9: I am behind in the worlds technology more than a grandma using a telegraph.
FACT 10: I talk too fast...way too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Fact #11 - I am too busy for spellchecker.

    Fact #12 - I twirl while I talk.

    ReplyDelete