Saturday, February 20, 2010

refreshed

This whole 365 dance has been doing but stressing me out!! I WILL complete this task, but it's not gonna by dancing EVERYDAY for a whole year. When i dance it will count as a day. So, Tuesday was my new day one.
I completed my solo in my private class and didn't get done with dance practice till 11!
Day 2, Wednesday, was my callback for my solo...I forgot the last two 8-counts. But it happens to us all!
Day 3, Thursday, was my stretch class. Very simple and relaxing class.
Friday, day 4, was my pointe class!! We began choreographing for the recital and it's a spicy little number to Spanish music. It really is turning out better than I thought.
Day 5? Well it hasn't come yet. I did not dance today. Instead, I went into work at the animal hospital, made plans for sushi and a movie, and decided to catch up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment