Saturday, February 27, 2010

same ol 5 6 7 and 8

Day five was Sunday, typical practice. Day six, was Tuesday same classes. Hip-hop, ballet, and my private. Of course, Tuesdays are also the days I teach dance. Day 7 was Thursday. I teach dance that day as well. I also take my stretch class. And Day 8 was Friday my pointe class.

I'm getting sick of the same routine. Sure I do alot, and you would think, "how does that get old?" Well, let me tell you. I do the same rushed routine every week. Work job # 1 go, go home, rush to job #2, go home, rush to dance, rush, rush, home, dance, job, work.....AHHHH!!!!

I need to change it up but how? I know I'm improving with every class I take which is fantastic, but I'm getting bored. I want more of a challenge. I think I'm going to drop my stretch class, and sign up for another pointe class and a lyrical class. Both of them on Monday. PROBLEM: I work Monday. Maybe I can talk my boss into changing my hours around...again.

1 comment:

  1. I guess one of you just isn't enough of you, but two of you would be too much for the rest of us. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete